Classroom Teacher wanted for Lower Key Stage 2.
Temporary Post from September 2016 – August 31st 2017
A welcoming and vibrant primary school in Barnsley are seeking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher who:
• Has an innovative, creative approach to teaching;
• Is committed to providing outstanding learning experiences;
• Has high expectations of children.
The school are looking for candidates who:
• Are enthusiastic, positive and hard working.
• Are well-organised team players with excellent inter-personal skills.
• Are highly motivated and able to motivate others with high expectations.
• Want the very best for the pupils
• Are supportive of the Christian ethos
The school can offer:
• A dedicated, effective and supportive team;
• A positive environment based on Christian values;
• Motivated, well behaved children.
• A dedicated and supportive staff team and Governors.
• A high quality learning environment with excellent resources and facilities.
• Investment in CPD
Protocol Education are looking for NQT's and experienced teachers who are interested in applying for the role and working with us. We can offer all of our registered candidates an excellent level of consultancy service, additional CPD training and fantastic rates of pay. Please forward your CV to our primary team at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to apply.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.