A warm and friendly primary school in Barnley are looking to appoint a permanent full-time class teacher to join their friendly and supportive staff team. Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are welcomed by the school.
The successful candidate will:
• be an outstanding classroom practitioner,
• have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child,
• be confident in establishing a creative and stimulating curriculum and learning environment
• be supportive towards the school's caring ethos.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a dedicated team of supportive staff, governors and parents, and build upon the successes of our rapidly improving, creative and innovative school.
In return the school will offer you:
• A chance to join a skilled, talented and committed staff with a great team spirit;
• Supportive governors and friendly hard working pupils;
• Excellent support mechanisms and great opportunities for personal development in the school and throughout the trust;
• A flexible and forward thinking approach to teaching and learning;
• A well- resourced and vibrant working environment.
Protocol Education can offer all of our registered candidates excellent pay rates, CPD training in areas such as SEN and Safeguarding and a dedicated consultant who will work hard to try and place candidates effectively. We are looking for teaching staff are committed to the profession, have high expectations for all of their pupils and are dedicated in raising grade attainment. Please forward your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.