Looking for work in nurseries?
Protocol Education are highly experienced in the education sector, we work closely with an array of children’s centres and nurseries within the Bristol area. We are looking to appoint a range of nursery nurses and nursery assistants to work for protocol education on a day to day basis, long term and permanent positions depending on the requirements of the employee.
Protocol education place employees within settings that suit or are favourable in order to fulfil nurseries and employees requirements, in exchange we look for practitioners who have the ability to provide a stimulating environment for young children.
Requirements for working for protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS (within the last 12months)
• 2 references within the last 3 years (one most recent, one from an education setting)
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
• Be an excellent practitioner who is committed to promoting the welfare of children
Benefits of working with protocol education:
• Competitive rate of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD) training schemes including safe guarding
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
• Large quantity of nurseries within the Bristol and surrounding area
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
When working with protocol education we ensure that you are supported by our honest, friendly consultants. For further information about protocol education visit our website www.protocol-education.com To apply for this position please contact Elly on 01179453960 or email email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.