Looking for a new challenge?
Protocol Education are working in partnership with a 2 form entry school in Melksham. This school are looking for a KS1 teacher (year group not specified) to work on a full time basis starting March 2016. .
The school takes pride in providing the children with a stimulating and educational experience, ensuring that all children are supported throughout their Primary school years. Therefore, the successful candidate would need to be passionate about working alongside children who may struggle to engage within lessons. So being responsible for implementing a range of techniques to ensure these pupils is reaching their IEP’s. Some of the pupils within the class have different needs such as Autism, ADHD and SEMH. Hence the importance of finding a practitioner who has a keen interest in working with children who will need that extra support and motivation to join in with lessons. The class teacher will be supported by a learning support assistant who will have sound knowledge of the pupils within the class.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• A DBS on the update service
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
• Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
To apply for this position or if you are interested in any other supply work in the Wiltshire area, please call Elly on 01179453960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.protocol-education.com