Closing date – 26th June
Start date – 1st September
Location - Thornbury
A successful three-form entry primary school with a track record of achieving high standards each year is seeking a teacher to start in September on a long term basis. This will be to teach in a Year 2 class.
They are looking to recruit a class teacher who is enthusiastic, innovative and with a proven track record of securing the best possible outcomes for pupils.
Applications are invited from experienced educators and ECTs.
Applications will be considered from an excellent teacher who:
- Is passionate about teaching and has high expectations
- Has excellent inclusive classroom practice
- Has a sound knowledge and understanding of the Primary curriculum.
- Has the enthusiasm and energy to raise standards
- Is an excellent class teacher who can model outstanding practice
- Is fully committed to working as part of a team
- Is able to work effectively with parents to provide the very best for our children
- Well behaved children who are enthusiastic and keen to learn
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team
- A ‘healthy’ school that promotes a high level of care, support and well-being to pupils and staff
- A well-resourced school
- An experienced and caring Governing Body
Please apply or get in contact with the Protocol Bristol office if you have any further questions.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.