Closing date 1st July
Start date 1st September
A large, high achieving school in BS7 are looking for full-time educators to support the pupils’ learning, starting in September on a long term basis.
They pride themselves on creating a warm and welcoming environment for the pupils to learn and grow together. The school has a dedicated team of governors, professional and friendly staff and a supportive group of parents and carers working together to give the children the best education possible.
The role includes:
- Providing small group and 1:1 intervention to KS1 or KS2 pupils
- Communicating with students and teachers
- Using initiative to adapt activities to meet the needs of the pupils
- Whole class support
- Motivating and encouraging pupils
- Supporting the social and emotional development of pupils
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience with working with children (desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of SEND (desirable)
- Be willing to go the extra mile
- Be a team player
- Have excellent communication skills
Please apply or get in contact with the Protocol Bristol office if you have any further questions.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.