Long Term Supply Teacher
Protocol Education are currently recruiting LONG TERM Supply & General Cover Teachers to work across Primary Schools in Lewes.
Schools across Lewes are looking for Teachers (QTS), to work on a flexible basis covering a variety of year grougs in a Primary School.
As these are cover roles only, all planning and marking will be already be completed and available for you to access prior to covering the lessons in your given timetable. This would be ideal for an experienced teacher who maybe wants to take a step out of full teaching responsibilties and take more of a cover role which can be flexible, guaranteed and stress free without planning and marking and the full teaching role. It could also be very desirable for an ECT who is looking to gain further teaching and classroom experience before embarking on their 1st teaching role.
If you are also looking to develop your career or are interested in working in Special Need schools, these applicants are highly encouraged to apply as this role will offer you a wide variety of work in primary and SEND schools.
Start date: Friday 6th January
Hours: 8.30am - 3.30pm, Monday to Friday (full and part time options available - as flexible as you need)
Qualifications: QTS if applying as a Teacher - a Driving Licence is desireable but not essential
This role can be a flexible contract, or a guaranteed work agreement
Benefits of Supply Teaching
• Flexible work which means this can fit in with other work commitments/childcare/studies
• Guaranteed work scheme (please contact us to find out more)
• Support and gaining new experience and roles for NQT's (often that lead into long term/permanent positions)
• Gaining experience in a variety of Secondary schools, including SEND Schools
• Low level/ no planning & marking when covering daily supply
• Looking to get back into teaching, supply is a great way to refresh and re familiarise before going into a permanent role
Protocol Education are looking for candidates who;
- Believe that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
- Are rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
- Utilise a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions
- Are caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
Protocol Eduction can offer;
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- CPD during half term or summer & online courses available anytime
- £250 refer a friend rebate
- Free Webinars
- Social events
- NQT/ECT network and community
- CV writing assistance and marketing tools
If you would like further information on the role or to apply, please do get in touch on our website or apply directly through this advert.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.