Protocol Education are currently searching for a teaching assistant in the Wakefield area to work within a large Secondary school supporting KS3 and KS4 students.
This school is searching for someone who is resilient, motivated and has a passion for education & supporting young people. They will be working within the SEND department supporting students who present with challenging behaviours and other barriers to learning.
Initially, this position is temporary however with the potential to go permanent following a successful placement.
The ideal candidate will:
- Obtain a valid DBS on the update service
- Confident and self-motivated
- Available for a minimum of 3 days a week
- Have good time management/organisational skills/take well to direction
What Protocol can offer:
- Supportive and transparent consultant who is ready to help you with your journey in education
- Refer a friend scheme of £250
- CPD courses and webinars to support your professional portfolio
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.