Closing date – 19th June
Start date – 1st September
A friendly, calm school in South Gloucestershire are looking for a full-time teacher to join their well-established KS1 team. This position is to start in September but is likely to lead to a permanent position. Suitable for experienced teachers and ECTs.
The school benefits from extra-curricular activities including forest school, swimming, and cooking lessons. They believe that these experiences encourage problem solving, critical thinking and is an opportunity for children to have real life experiences. Visitors often comment on the positive relationships and enthusiasm for learning they see in the school.
In addition to meeting the Teaching standards, the ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Committed to continually seeking improvement
- Be dedicated to raising attainment and achievement
- Have a passion for Key Stage 1
- Have a strong understanding of the Key Stage 1 National Curriculum and assessment
The school can offer:
- High quality training opportunities
- A supportive community of staff, governors, and families
- Tailored support for ECTs
- A fabulous working environment with children who are keen to learn
- Cake in the staff room
- Cuddles from the school pet when needed
Please apply or get in contact with the Protocol Bristol office if you have any further questions.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.