Protocol Education are currently working on behalf of a primary school in the London Borough of Bromley who are seeking exceptional Class Teachers and a Literacy Manager to start in September.
You will have the opportunity to work in a beautiful, three form entry, school situated in spacious grounds, which has recently undergone extensive modernisation to create an excellent learning environment with fantastic facilities for staff and pupils.
The school provides pupils with a good education in a welcoming and attractive environment. The school has a strong sense of purpose and an ethos of high expectation which is very evident. The school also aims to bring out the best in pupils, who enjoy their lessons and behave well. Their positive attitudes and the good relationships reflect good spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
The school are looking to appoint someone who:
• Embrace and promote the ethos and values of a Church of England School
• Have a clear undertaking of the curriculum and how to track pupil progress
• Will be given opportunities to develop their management skills through high quality professional development
The ideal candidate will:
• A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
• A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience.
• Knowledge of KS1 & KS2 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
• A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
• Right to work in the UK.
• Excellent teaching references.
For the Literacy Manager role the ideal candidate will:
• Regularly judged to be ‘outstanding’ or equivalent in their classroom teaching
• Has experience of teaching Upper Key Stage 2 with a strategic understanding of Year 6 teaching and assessment
• Can motivate staff and pupils in a love of literacy, and promote enjoyment of reading across the school
• Organise literacy-related events in the school calendar
• Will be able to contribute effectively to the School Management Team
• Is able to analyse trends in performance/standards in literacy across the school, and support school leaders in the development and implementation of literacy action plans
• Lead staff in training on literacy, regularly updating their own subject knowledge
• Be prepared to work alongside Aquinas Trust colleagues in literacy developments.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications, please contact Jodie on Jsilo@protocol-education.com or apply online at www.protocol-education.com
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency throughout Central London and the UK, and as such can provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development