If you have relevant subject knowledge and have a willingness to work with children to raise attainment, please get in touch. We would like to hear from tutors and graduates who have worked with children, as well as teachers and teaching assistants who are interested in carrying out one to one work and taking small groups across primary schools.
- Will have strong subject knowledge in English and Maths
- Have experience working with primary aged pupils
- Be committed to raising attainment and increasing progress for all pupils
- Have past success and examples where you have raised attainment/grades
- Be able to offer fun, engaging booster sessions
* Competitive pay
* Access to a range of training courses
* A dedicated consultant
* Local schools with potential for flexible part time, long term or permanent appointments
All candidates will be subject to Protocol Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.