Your role as a Teaching Assistant will be to:
- Support the class teacher to deliver specific learning activities
- Work with individual pupils, groups of children or, on occasion, a whole class
- Assist students with their work, preparing the classroom, creating displays and any other general classroom prep work
- You may also be asked to work exclusively with pupils with special educational needs (SEN) or with those with other specific needs
The school are looking for a TA who can hit the ground running and make an impact to the focus and the direction of the school.
You must have:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Experience working in schools or educational settings
- An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
- A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Two professional references, or one professional and one character reference
Here at Protocol Education we like to look after our staff, giving very competitive rates of pay and ongoing CPD.
- Over minimum wage at £9.25 an hour
- Free CPD
- An experienced personal consultant to help guide you through the entire recruitment process, from planned travel to interview tips
- A recommend a friend scheme that could earn you £250
If you are interested in this role, please email Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191-279-7270.