Nursery Nurses & Level 3 Teaching Assistants needed for Schools in Loughborough/Coalville/Ashby/Shepshed/Swadlincote to start ASAP.
We are working with a range of primary schools and can offer daily and long term assignments and have full and part time roles available.
- Be involved in contributing to the teaching and learning programme in line with the aims and objectives of the school
- Provide activities for children’s learning and support their independence as learners
You must have:
- The commitment to provide first class childcare
- The ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
- Good organisational skills
- A caring, kind and approachable manner
- An understanding on how children develop and learn
- Ability to use your own initiative to organise activities and tasks
Requirements for ideal candidate:
- Relevant Level 3 qualification in Early Years Care and Education, NNEB or equivalent qualification
What can Protocol Education offer you?
- Opportunities to work in long-term placements, full time and part time;
- Flexible daily work in a variety of local Primary Schools, Nurseries & Children's Centres based in Loughborough/Coalville/Ashby/Shepshed/Swadlincote.
- Working with a team of dedicated Consultants.
- Protocol Education have excellent professional development opportunities for enthusiastic and committed EYFS practitioners.
For more information please call Rachael on 0116 2162122 or email email@example.com with your CV today.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.