Protocol Education have recently had an increase in Nursery Nurse vacancies in our Lambeth Nurseries and Childrens Centres.
We also work closely alongside many Private Nurseries in this area and are currently looking to recruit Nursery Nurses who are able to work in Lambeth.
Requirements for ideal candidate:
• Must be NVQ Level 3 Child Care qualified.
• A valid DBS or a willingness to undertake one.
What can Protocol Education offer you?
• Opportunities to work in long-term placements, full time and part time;
• Flexible daily work in a variety of local Primary Schools, Nurseries & Children’s Centres based in Lambeth;
• Working with a team of dedicated Consultants.
If you are interested, then please send in your CV today. Please note that only applicants who meet our criteria will be contacted.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.