All Nursery Nurses must be Level 3 qualified with experience working as a Nursery Nurse and a sound knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest specialist education agencies. We have the knowledge, experience and resources to find you exactly the school/nursery jobs you want, when and where you want them!
We require a Level 3 in one of the following qualifications:
• Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce
• NVQ in Playwork
• NVQ Caring for Children and Young People
• Diploma in Playwork
• NVQ Children's Care Learning and Development
• Diploma in Pre-School Practice
• Diploma in Childcare and Education
• BTEC National Diploma in Early Years
• Diploma in Home-based Childcare
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Have up to date professional childcare related references (covering the last 2 years)
• Have an enhanced DBS disclosure on the Update Service of be happy to apply for one
What we can offer you:
• Continued Professional Development (CPD) Courses
• Social events- from pub quizzes to our legendary Thames boat party for you to meet with other Protocol Education candidates and consultants.
• A better work-life balance, Flexible hours to suit you
• Competitive daily and long term rates
- Temp to Perm Opportunities