Nursery Nurse - £8.50 to £9.50 per hour
Protocol Education are seeking to appoint a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to cover a maternity post at one of our Nurseries in Sheffield.
The successful candidate will be warm and friendly with a desire to really make a difference during this crucial stage in a child's development. As a dedicated practitioner you will be committed to ensuring that children leave the setting to enter the first years in school with all the key social skills required.
For this position of Level 3 Nursery Nurse you must:
- Have minimum 12 months experience of working in Nursery settings
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Nursery staff
- Have a Level 3 Nursery Nurse qualification – NVQ Childcare / CACHE Diploma or equivalent
- Hold GCSE in English and Maths graded C or above
At Protocol Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is just to say 'thank you' for a job well done.
As part of the Protocol Early Years Education Team in Sheffield you will benefit from:
- A dedicated Early Years Consultant
- The support of the other members of the Early Years Supply Team
- Plenty of variety and flexibility
- Good rates of pay
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
If you are a qualified Nursery Nurse who is able to enthuse, motivate and engage children and would like the challenge of working in a variety of settings, then apply now for immediate consideration.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.