Level 3 Nursery Nurse in the Bristol area
Protocol Education are seeking to employee a Level 3 Nursery Nurse to work in nursery school within the Bristol area. The nursery is very structured and has daily activities put in place for the children in the nursery. However they do provide the children with time for free-flow play so they can develop other areas of their development such as self-reliance.
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of the revised Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework and will have the ability to implement activities to promote the social, intellectual and physical development of the children within nursery. The nursery school are looking to appoint the individual to start immediately on a part time basis with the potential to expand into a full time role.
Requirements for working for protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS (within the last 12months)
• 2 references within the last 3 years (one most recent, one from an education setting)
• Be an excellent, passionate practitioner who is committed to promoting the welfare of children
• To hold recognised childcare qualification at a Level 3 minimum (or equivalent)
Benefits of working with protocol education:
• Competitive rate of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD) training schemes including safe guarding and first aid
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
When working with protocol education we ensure that you are supported by our honest, friendly consultants. For further information about protocol education visit our website www.protocol-education.com To apply for this position please contact Elly Barnes on 01179453960 or email email@example.com