Protocol Education is recruiting for a number of Level 3 nursery nurses, who are familiar with the revised Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework. Successful applicants will have the ability to adapt to a range of different settings in order to promote the social, intellectual and physical development of the children within the nurseries.
We are looking to recruit in the North Somerset area. We work closely with a number of nurseries who solely use Protocol Education therefore can provide a large volume of work for all of our registered candidates.
Requirements for working with protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS (within the last 12 months). If you do not have one we can carry one out on your behalf.
• 2 references within the last 3 years (one most recent & one from an education setting).
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis, we are looking for pro-active practitioners who are committed to promoting the welfare of children.
The benefits of working with protocol education are:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include; ‘Child Protection and Safe Guarding’
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Large quantity of nurseries within North Somerset and surrounding areas which enables you to expand your experience within different settings
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of education recruitment experience.
While working with protocol education we ensure that you are supported by our honest, friendly consultants. For further information about Protocol Education visit our website www.protocol-education.com To apply for this position please contact Elly on 0117 945 3960 or email email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.