Protocol Education is seeking to recruit a number of Level 3 nursery nurses, who are familiar with the revised Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework. Successful applicants will have the ability to adapt to different settings in order to promote the social, intellectual and physical development of the children within nurseries.
The locations we are looking to recruit in are North Somerset and the surrounding areas. We work closely with a number of nurseries who solely use Protocol Education therefore can provide a sufficient amount of work for an employee once registered.
Requirements for working for protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS on the update service
• 2 references within the last 3 years (one most recent, one from an education setting)
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
• Be an pro-active practitioner who is committed to promoting the welfare of children
Benefits of working with protocol education:
• Competitive rate of pay- paid through Protocol’s PAYE system
• Continuing professional development (CPD) training schemes including; ‘Child Protection and Safe Guarding’
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Large quantity of nurseries within your local area which allows you to expand your experience within different settings
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences
When working with protocol education we ensure that you are supported by our honest, friendly consultants. For further information about protocol education visit our website www.protocol-education.com To apply for this position please contact Dan on 01179453960 or email email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.