Level 3 Nursery Nurse in Bristol and surrounding areas
Protocol Education are seeking to recruit a Level 3 Nursery nurse, who is familiar with the revised Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework. A successful applicant will have the ability to adapt in different settings in order to promote the social, intellectual and physical development of the children within the different nurseries. Protocol Education are recruiting Nursery staff in Bristol and the surrounding areas for day to day work with opportunities for long term position.
Requirements for working for protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS (within the last 12months)
• 2 references within the last 3 years (one most recent, one from an education setting)
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
• Be an excellent practitioner who is committed to promoting the welfare of children
• The capability of being reliable
Benefits of working with protocol education:
• Competitive rate of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD) training schemes including ‘Child Protection and Safe Guarding’
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
• Large quantity of nurseries within the Bristol and surrounding area which allows you to expand your experience within different settings.
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences.
When working with protocol education we ensure that you are supported by our honest, friendly consultants. For further information about protocol education visit our website www.protocol-education.com To apply for this position please contact Elly on 01179453960 or email email@example.com