Level 3 Nursery Nurse in Bristol and surrounding areas
Protocol Education are seeking to employee a number of pro-active qualified nursery nurses in the Bristol area. A successful application will have high-quality knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and the ability to prepare activities for children to promote their over all development.
Protocol education are a leading recruitment agency in Bristol and surrounding areas who are seeking teachers, learning support assistants (LSA’s), teaching assistants (TA’s) and Nursery nurses. Protocol education work in partnership with a wide range of schools so can provide employees with daily, long term, short term and permanent work.
Requirements for working with protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS (within the last 12 months). If you do not have one we can carry one out on your behalf.
• 2 references within the last 5 years (one most recent & one from an education setting).
• We also looking for a self-motivated person who is not phased by challenging pupils.
The benefits of working with protocol education are:
• Large quantity of nurseries within the Bristol and surrounding area which allows you to expand your experience within different settings.
• Competitive rates of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of education recruitment experience.
While working with protocol education we ensure that you are supported by our honest, friendly consultants. For further information about Protocol Education visit our website www.protocol-education.com To apply for this position please contact Elly Barnes on 0117 945 3960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org