Level 3 Early Years Practitioner
I am currently recruiting for a Level 3 Early Years Practitioner to work in a lovely Children Centre in Islington. The position starts in September and will be Monday - Friday working on a shift basis or 8-4, 9-5 or 10-6
You will be working with children aged 0-4 years of age. Building rapport with the children is vital with the end result of developing the Childs' confidence, motivation and achieving their full potential. You will also collaborate with the nursery managers and liaise with parents.
To qualify for the role you must:
• Hold a Level 3 in a relevant qualification or have a degree in Early child hood education
• Have experience working in an Early years setting.
• Have a good knowledge of the EYFS framework
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency throughout Central London and the UK, and as such can provide you with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Free CPD courses
• Referral bonuses
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.