Level 3 Early Years Practitioner
I am currently recruiting for a Level 3 Early Years Practitioner to work in a lovely primary school in Hackney. The position is for school hours, Monday to Friday, term time only.
You will be working with children aged 2-3 years of age. Building rapport with the children is vital with the goal of developing the childs' confidence and motivation to achieve their full potential. You will also collaborate with the nursery managers and liaise with parents.
To qualify for the role you must:
• Hold a Level 3 in a relevant qualification OR have a BA in Early Childhood Education
• Have experience working in an Early Years setting
• Have a good knowledge of the EYFS framework
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency throughout Central London and the UK, and as such can provide you with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
If you are interested in the position or know anyone who may be, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sophie Withams on 020 3219 7715.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.