Protocol Education are working with a dedicated specialist school in Salford and are currently looking for Teaching Assistants to work with pupils from reception through to Key Stage 3.
This will be a flexible position to work both short term and long term.
To be considered for this position you will be required to have experience of the following;
• Level 2 or above
• Recent experience (within the last 6 months) teaching in a school environment.
• Experience working with pupils with special educational needs.
• Working with pupils on a one to one basis supporting them with class work
• Ability to lead small groups of pupils with a set task supporting each individual with their specific needs.
• Excellent literacy and Numeracy skills
• Take direction from the class teacher and SENco and assist the class teacher with any duty
• Preparing resources for the classroom
• Strong behaviour management
• Create a positive learning environment for each pupil and communicate effectively using sign and other class resources
The role requires a dedicated and committed Teaching assistant who would be flexible to working sporadic days.
For more information please contact Steph on 0161 200 8500 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.