Are you a qualified Level 2 Teaching Assistant looking to work in some OUTSTANDING primary schools in Manchester?
Protocol Education are working on behalf of a number of primary schools in Manchester who are looking for Level 2 Teaching Assistants to complete a variety of short and long term assignments.
In order to apply for this role you must:
• Be a qualified level 2 or above
• Have experience working with primary aged children
• Have self initiative and be pro active
• Have a good sense of humour
So what's in it for you?
• Flexible work both part time and full time
• Competitive daily pay rates
• Guaranteed work schemes
• Regular work within local primary schools
• Free of charge training courses (SEN, Team Teach, behaviour management)
• Dedicated consultants committed to supporting your career ventures
If you are interested in this role please register your details and CV on our website www.protocol-education.com
If successful a member of the primary team will give you a call!