CACHE Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Nurse Required.
This lovely Nursery based in Ruislip is looking for a qualified Nursery Nurse to come and join their team. The ideal person will have some good knowledge but will be willing to learn on the job too. Having someone who is reliable, and kind is extremely important to the nursery.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to solve problems efficiently
- Be reliable and consistent
- Able to use initiative
- Ability to engage with young children
- Level 3 qualified
- Planning daily activities that encourage the development of children
- Providing a safe space for the children to learn and play
- Building strong relationships with children, families and team members
- Adhering to all nursery policies
- Safeguard children at all times
Please apply online today to find out more details about the role or contact Ruby on 01923 257410.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.