Protocol Education have a number of long term opportunities working across OX1, OX2, OX3, OX4, within well known Nurseries. We have various opportunities for Level 3, level 2 nursery nurses and play workers.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Experience of working in an early years setting.
• Can provide the children with a safe, secure and happy environment in which to learn.
• Experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs.
• Commitment and flexibility when working in a busy Nursery school environment.
• Experience/willingness to help with changing and potty training.
• Can work as part of a highly motivated team.
• Confidence in liaising with parents/carers.
Please contact Jay Benedetti @ Protocol on 01923257410 or alternatively email to email@example.com to apply, or for more information. Thank you.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.