September 2020 start.
I am working with a client, which is a 2 form entry Primary School. They are looking for a support assistant to join them and work on a 1 to 1 basis with children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH). They are looking for someone who is patient and nurturing, and are specifically looking for someone who can help build confidence and be supportive of additional needs.
Requirements for this role;
• Experience working with children who have special educational needs within a Primary School setting.
• A highly motivated and enthusiastic personality with a willingness to learn and develop yourself further.
• Full and Clear DBS which we can check on the update service.
• Previous experience working with challenging children would be ideal.
Why apply with Protocol Education;
• Competitive rates of pay (weekly payments)
• CPD training and access to support from our L&D team.
• Opportunities to make career progression
• Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
• Local opportunities in your borough.
To register you interest, please log on to our website www.protocol-education.com