September 2020 start
Are you looking for a term time role?
Do you have the passion and skills to work with children with SEN, helping them to develop their full potential?
Protocol Education is working with a collaborative primary school, looking to appoint 2 enthusiastic and caring Learning Support Assistants to play a key role in supporting the class teacher and the SENCo in the teaching and welfare of the children with physical and learning needs. The role would include helping to support specific children with their learning needs. You will work under the guidance of the class teacher and the SENCo.
There are two roles available. One role will be 18 hours per week and one role will be 23 hours per week, both for an initial fixed term of 1 year
What we are looking for
We require the successful candidate to:
• Be able to develop positive relationships with young children
• Be able to develop an understanding of the educational, welfare and social needs of the children you are supporting
• Be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
.• Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
• Be a confident and clear communicator with parents
• Be flexible with regard to other classroom work
• Have experience of working with children
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV today on our website www.protocol-education.com