Are you looking for an exciting special needs teaching assistant position?
We have both Primary and Secondary Schools in Woking, Guilford and Epsom who are looking for teaching assistants to assist the teacher within a variety of SEN settings.
We are looking for candidates who have:
• The ability to be self-motivated and driven to support the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs.
• The passion to ensure pupils are supported in an inclusive classroom environment.
• To be proactive and work as a good team player, with members of staff and pupils alike.
In order to register with Protocol Education for this role, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
• You have experience working with children, Ideally with either 1:1, MLD or SLD experience.
• You can provide 2 references within the last 2 years, at least one must be from where you worked with children.
• You hold the right to work in the UK.
• You have a CRB or are willing to complete one.
If you have a love for working with young students and truly desire to make a difference to their learning experience, then this role is perfect for you.
Please send us your CV to email@example.com or call Alan on 01483207510
1) Protocol Education is the leading Educational Recruiter in London and holder of the 2013 ‘Recruiter Award for Excellence'
2) Protocol Education pays to very competitive rates for both daily and long term work.
3) Protocol Education regularly holds quarterly candidate events such as the renowned ‘River Thames Boat Party’, Candidate Drinks nights, Travel Evenings, Walking Tours, plus regular giveaways and competitions.
4) Protocol Education will assign you your own ‘local borough’ consultant. This consultant will ensure you are provided a personable, honest and transparent service, each of whom will be able to provide local borough/school knowledge for each for your assignments. Their search will be tailor made to your requirements.
5) Protocol Education holds their standards in very high regard and here are some of the requirements we expect from our candidates.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.