Learning Support Assistant - Hillingdon
Are you flexible, patient, caring and confident with children?
A brand new Primary School in West Drayton is seeking to employ an LSA to support children with a range of SEN needs on a one-one basis and in small groups.
You will create a safe learning environment and ensure Special Needs students have access to the full curriculum through effective and targeted differentiation.
The School place high importance on the inclusion of SEN pupils and are looking for someone with the same passion who wants to give all pupils the opportunity to develop and succeed!
The successful candidate will;
• Be experienced in supporting SEN children
• Have strong behaviour management skills
• Have supported students on a one-to-one basis
• Have a positive and patient attitude which they are able to bring to the Classroom
Applications are also welcome from Graduates who wish to gain in-school experience prior to undertaking teacher training for the role of Learning Support Assistant.
In return Protocol Education can offer;
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Access to professionally accredited training and courses including Cache Endorsed Learning Programmes (ELPs)
- In-branch workshops and seminars delivering skills and knowledge TAs need to be effective in the classroom and beyond
- Competitive Pay rates
To apply for this role please register your details and send in an updated CV.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.