Learning Support Assistant – East London
Are you flexible, patient, caring and confident with children?
I am urgently recruiting for a number of Primary Schools covering East London including the London boroughs of Barking Dagenham, Redbridge and Waltham Forest. I am searching for strong Teaching Assistants and also for teaching assistants to work with children with SEN or to support pupils one-to-one or in small groups on a temporary basis, to ensure they access the full curriculum.
We are looking for:
- EAL skills and experience
- Youth workers; Child Minders; Coaches; Mentors (applicants with experience working with young pupils)
- Behaviour management skills
- Experience with ASD, SpLD or Dyslexia and/or any other learning difficulties
- Sats and exam booster experience
- One-to-one or small group tuition experience
Applications are also welcome from Graduates in Maths, Science or English (other subjects may be considered) who wish to gain in-school experience prior to undertaking teacher training for the role of Learning Support Assistant.
Positions are currently available and include Part/Full time Roles; term time only and can run from Half a term up to the whole academic year.
In return Protocol Education can offer;
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Access to professionally accredited training and courses including Cache Endorsed Learning Programmes (ELPs)
- In-branch workshops and seminars delivering skills and knowledge TAs need to be effective in the classroom and beyond
- Competitive Pay rates
- The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
To apply please register your details and send in an updated CV or for more information contact one of our London offices and speak to a consultant now.
Applicants will be subject to Protocol Education’s child safety standards and background checks.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.