2022 – The Year of the Graduates!
It is a hard time for anyone who finished University this year, but the education sector is as busy as ever and we need you! Recruiting for graduates to assist us within opportunities within Primary Schools as; Teaching Support Assistants, 1:1 Support, SEN and Cover Supervisors.
Are you looking for a way into teaching? Not sure what career path to take? By becoming a teaching assistant or cover supervisor, you can get the experience you require and add more skills to your CV. We offer courses and development for you to test whether teaching is your next career step.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a local Primary school, Protocol Education would love to hear from you.
Graduates from all subjects are welcome to apply for this position.
Working as a Graduate Cover Supervisor is a great way of getting your foot in the door and taking your first steps into an exciting and rewarding career in education. We have positions starting immediately OR for January 2021.
Duties as a Graduate Teaching Assistant Include:
• Assisting in delivering effective teaching on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
• Helping with the planning and delivery of lessons
• Supporting the development of pupils, educational and behaviour related
• Preparing classroom resources
• Providing feedback to teachers and parents
• Helping with extracurricular activities such as revision sessions
Benefits of working with Protocol Education
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
• Training and Development programmes
For more information please contact Emma on 01923 257 410 or apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.