SEPTEMBER 2022 START
Protocol Education are working cloesly alongside a GOOD rated school based in the London Borough of Lambeth close to major train/tube stations, bus stops and excellent road links.
Learning Support Assistant - SEND
Support staff are vital to ensuring that my clients pupils achieve their full potential and become confident, resilient and compassionate individuals. We believe that you should be supported too, with all the opportunities you need to develop your career and achieve your goals. If this sounds like the perfect school for you... APPLY NOW!!
My client is a mixed, all-ability, academy and is housed in a lovely building with excellent facilities for students, staff and the community.
You will work in a team of 5 Learning Support Assistants under the direct supervision of the SENCO. You will have experience of working with children requiring additional support needs in a school or similar setting as a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant.
• You should have excellent IT skills, be well organised and a team player.
• You will have the ability to build effective relationships with students and deal with unexpected situations during the school day.
• You must also be willing to undertake further training.
• You will be expected to manage your own workload and prioritise work appropriately.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written are an essential part of the role to be able to deal with staff, students, parents and external agencies.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.