Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and to be part of a committed team?
A successful School based in Brent are currently looking for a learning support assistant to join their team and work with young people who require additional support.
This will involve both one to one and small group support to students across year groups who require additional support with various pastoral issues such as social issues, emotional issues, issues surrounding attendance and behaviour difficulties.
The right candidate will ideally you will be energetic, enthusiastic and an excellent role model for children to look up to.
You will be working in an excellent school, perfectly located for commuting with tubes and buses and also a car park if you drive, enthusiastic students who are keen and willing to learn and a school this is committed to professional development and equality for all staff with a high level of induction and training for new staff members.
- Can be a role model and provide support to those with social, emotional and behavioural issues in school
- Passionate about ensuring all pupils achieve their full potential
- Cares deeply about providing a rich curriculum and learning experiences
- Can communicate effectively with children and young people, families, school staff, and other professionals.
- Is committed to achieving excellence at the school and within the wider community
- Is highly organised and flexible.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.