Are you looking for your next opportunity in Central London and want to make a difference in a supportive working environment? If this is you – we want to hear from you!
I am working closely with a Secondary School based in the Central London borough of Hackney.
They are currently recruiting for a Secondary Learning Support Assistant. to join their team from SEPT22. If this Teaching Assistant job is of interest to you, please get in contact today.
About the School:
My client is looking for suitably qualified candidates to join their staff. The school is part of a multi-academy trust school based in Hackney:
- The school has smaller class sizes to enable maximum support and personalised learning.
- The school is a religious school with links to 2 primary school sites within walking distance.
- The school has a strict dress code and requires candidates to be tolerant of and respectful of school ethos. The school does have different timetables and term times.
- The school requires candidates who are able to work across primary and secondary schools.
- The staff numbers are quite large. The school looks for ambitious staff, who are enthusiastic, hardworking, conscientious and energetic individuals.
- The school is well connected with transport links.
About the role:
My client is looking for enthusiastic and proactive Teaching Assistants – open to both newly to the profession and established practitioners.
As a dedicated Secondary Teacher Assistant, we aim to:
- Work within your parameters
- Be transparent with you in expectations about availability and details of any assignment
- Support you with providing opportunities to CPD (such as Safeguarding courses)
- Maintain contact and making sure that you are supported fully to reach your potential
- Must be able to work collaboratively as part of a wider team
- Demonstrate strong Literacy, Numeracy and communication skills is a must
- Additional certification (e.g. Level 3 Cache) is desirable.
- Experience in sports groups and community groups or recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Open to graduates looking for experience across the education sector.
- Have experience in dealing with students with additional needs is desirable but not necessary.
- Be highly organized and flexibility to work 121 with students and in smaller groups as well.
- Be committed in setting high expectations in behaviour for learning is a must.
- Display passionate approach in ensuring all students achieve their potential and are supported in their learning and development.
- Show a steady career or study history with ability to supply a minimum of 2 recent references covering the last 3 years. Strong references are necessary for this role.
What we offer:
- Dedicated consultant working on your behalf
- Day to Day roles with progression to long term roles
- long term role for suitable candidates matching specific positions and placements
- Access to Safeguarding professional development – with over 50 online courses available to Diploma and Certificate level
- Competitive rates
- Representing and trusted by more than 4000 clients across the UK – being preferred suppliers to schools
- We’ve assisted over 10,000 candidates being gainfully employed
- Protocol Education has received REC status, won ISO 9001 Customer Service awards and Investors in People accreditation
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.