Learning Support Assistant - Key Stage 2
Are you a recent graduate wishing to pursue a career in primary teaching? Do you have previous experience working with children and young people? Or are you looking to build your experience and get into a school environment but don't know how?...
Protocol Education are currently recruiting multiple Key Stage 2 (KS2) specialist Learning Support Assistants (LSA) for one of our Partnership schools based in Leeds (LS9). This would involve supporting the whole class and delivering interventions for small groups of pupils. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic educators or graduates that are looking to gain and build their school based experience and continue to develop within education.
In return the school can offer:
- a thriving and successful school with the well-being of staff and pupils at the forefront of all decision making processes
- a thorough induction process and welcome package
- a brand new building with fantastic facilities, complete with extensive free parking and strong commuter links
- individually tailored career development and training opportunities
- children who have a thirst for learning and a desire to do well which is reflected in the support we see from parents
- Recent school based experience, ideally specialising within Key Stage Two.
- Relevant childcare qualifications.
- Enhanced DBS Check registered on the Update Service, or willingness to apply for one.
- x2 professional references
- Relevant ID documentation
Visits to school:
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed upon request. Please contact our Primary office on 0113 233 7020 to arrange a visit. If you are unable to visit, but are interested in finding out more about the role and the school, please contact us to arrange an informal discussion about the school and the role.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience required for this position, then please respond to the advert via the website. Alternatively, please call 0113 233 7020.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.