Learning Support Assistant – North Somerset
A school in North Somerset are seeking a hardworking and dynamic Learning Support Assistant to join their dedicated Support Staff team to provide effective support to pupils across KS3 & 4.
Start: ASAP or September 2022
Part-time and full-time applicants will be considered.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide support to students with additional educational needs in collaboration with the designated team
- Be in contact with parents and carers
- Provide the appropriate level of support needed by students, whilst also promoting independence
- Be proactive and forward thinking, being innovative in their approach
- Be able to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Confident in basic IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and undertake relevant training where required
- Experience working with young people, or vulnerable adults (either paid or voluntary and does not necessarily need to be in a school setting)
What you can expect from Protocol Education:
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- CPD courses & Free Webinars during half terms
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT/ ECT) Network & community
- CV writing & support
- Social events, opportunity to network with other educational staff
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- A £250 referral bonus if you refer someone new to work for Protocol Education
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.