Are you seeking a new challenging at a specialist school that values their staff?
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
Protocol Education is working in partnership with inspiring special needs schools in the Sheffield area to recruit a caring Learning Support Assistant to join their team, working on either day to day supply or long-term contracts.
You will work as part of well respected, motivated and close-knit team who are incredibly passionate about ensuring each student receives the care and support they need. You will enjoy rolling up your sleeves and being involved in all aspects of the services the school provides everyday living support to education.
You will be working on a one to one or group basis with a child supporting their individual needs, enabling them to access quality education.
- Health & Social Care or Teaching Assistant qualification(not essential)
- Proven ability to support children with complex needs
- Ability to provide personal care and trained in moving and handling, beneficial but not essential
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
If you would like to discuss this role further, please call Frances on 0114 252 1975 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org