Learning Support Assistant 11-18 SEMH All Boys School, Wiltshire
Protocol Education work with a number of Alternative Provisions that provide Education for students with various Special educational needs. We have multiple opportunities for both experienced and aspiring Learning Support Assistants in an all boys SEMH 11-18 school based in rural Wiltshire.
• Positive Attitude
• A passion for working with Vulnerable students
• Willing to process an Enhanced DBS Check and register it on the Update Service
• Experience of working in a classroom
• Experience of coaching, not in a classroom environment
• Residential PRU Experience
• Experience of working with challenging behaviour
• Mentoring/ coaching of male pupils
The schools we work with have high expectations of staff. Each Provision is extremely supportive and wants someone who has integrity, is passionate and remains calm.
Register with Protocol Education to apply for this role and connect with other schools, academies and nurseries recruiting near you
Protocol Education offers all Teachers and teaching staff:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with Protocol must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
We look forward to your response. Please contact Charlie Johnson 0117 9453965 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.