We are working with a small school in Buckinghamshire who are seeking a proactive , resilient person to work with their students . This is an exciting opportunity for the right person.
You will be expected to work with individual students who have severe learning difficulties and a range of or extreme challenging behaviour - as directed by their line manager. The following does not represent an exhaustive list but gives an indication of the role of the post.
You must possess a relevant qualification and/or to have had experience in working with students with challenging behaviours and be willing to obtain qualifications and/or undertake relevant training. Team Teach' for positive and protective handling of students is required.
At the direction of the teacher:
- To prepare work areas daily and associated areas for use, including preparing materials and setting out specialist equipment, apparatus etc. To put away materials after use and ensure work areas and associated areas remain tidy.
- Develop and maintain teaching / learning resources - as necessary.
- To prepare work and notices for display, or other, purposes. Assist with / arrange displays.
- To support the development of individual learning programmes on a daily basis.
- To support in the preparation for the daily needs of the school - including food preparation and maintaining a safe, organised workplace.
If you are interested please apply online or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All candidates must have an enhanced and current DBS or be willing to pay for one .