Exciting Opportunity for a Teaching Assistant in Redhill!
We are currently seeking a compassionate and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join our team in Redhill. As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the learning and development of students, assisting teachers in creating a positive and inclusive educational environment.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students, assisting them in their academic and personal growth.
- Collaborate with teachers to implement individualized support plans and strategies tailored to meet each student's specific needs.
- Foster a nurturing and inclusive environment that promotes the well-being, independence, and social integration of students.
- Adapt and differentiate learning materials to cater to the diverse learning styles and abilities of students.
- Monitor and record student progress, providing feedback to teachers and parents to support individual learning goals.
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant or in a similar role is preferred.
- A genuine passion for supporting students' educational journey, demonstrating patience, empathy, and understanding.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with students, teachers, and parents.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a dynamic and evolving educational environment.
- Relevant qualifications or certifications in Teaching Assistance or Education are advantageous but not essential.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, and a supportive and inclusive work environment.
You will have access to resources and ongoing training to enhance your skills in supporting students' learning and well-being.
If you are a caring and committed individual ready to make a positive difference in the lives of students in Redhill, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV and we will be in touch ASAP!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.