As part of a continued expansion they are looking to permanently recruit an experienced Learner recruitment Executive to support the existing team.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with learner referral organisations across Cambridgeshire.
- Design, develop and maintain recruitment resources to ensure the best experience for the learners starting on our programmes
- Collaborate with colleagues across the college to ensure the smooth transition of learners from full-time provision to employability programmes where appropriate
- Reporting performance against target and pipeline, weekly and monthly meetings as directed by your line manager
- Develop and implement strategies to target potential learners and promote our offer to them
- Previous experience of recruitment
- A great communicator
- Ideally a relating qualification but not essential
- Flexible, reliable and able to travel independently to College sites and community venues
- Able to work some evenings and Saturdays if required
- Sound administration and organisational skills
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and ever the professional
- A team player yet also able to work independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team on a permanent basis. Occasional weekend and evening work may be required.
Please note all candidates will need to hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for a new check.