Languages Teacher - Stevenage
We are looking for a MFL teacher for a full time role in Stevenage.
This role would suit a NQT looking to complete their induction or an experienced teacher who is looking for a new rewarding role. You will be teaching up to GCSE level in your specialism of German, French or Spanish. It would be advantageous if you could teach two languages
Protocol Education is looking for an exceptional teacher for this role in order to meet our overall commitments that we give to our schools and the students they support.
To become part of the Protocol Education supply team at this inspiring Secondary School you will;
• Have QTS or QTLS
• Have a real passion for the subject matter
• Deliver a GCSE curriculum with skilled differentiation and a strong focus on pupil engagement
• Help students to make accelerated progress towards national expectations in Maths
• Hold strong classroom management skills with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges.
• Work as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across school.
Protocol Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to equality of opportunity. Enhanced DBS clearance is required for all successful applicant
For further information about this post or to apply directly please call Katie on 01923 257410.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.