Are you a hardworking working individual?
Someone with experience as a Teaching Assistant, looking for a new position in a 'GOOD' two form entry Primary school in an affluent area of North London ?
If so, this fantastic full-time position could be of interest to you.
The head of the school is looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant or a Graduate looking to pursue a career in Education to join their KS2 staffing team from October half-term.
- Based in Haringey
- Opportunities for professional development (Future Teachers programme)
- Ofsted Good' School
- Local transport links
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to expand experience across a range of year groups
The ideal candidate will be able to work with students across Key Stage Two, with all ability pupils in a either a classroom setting or on a and 1:1 basis. The main role would be delivering intervention eg. RWI catch-up, Success at Arithmetic, plus putting up displays of a very high standard, pastoral support behaviour management, SEN, and the right candidate will need to be fluent in English, with plenty of initiative and drive.
It is essential that you meet the following criteria:-
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Are degree or NVQ educated
- Have excellent spoken and written English
- Strong level of behaviour management
- Excellent communication skills
Please hit apply to find out more.