I am looking for enthusiastic KS2 teachers to work in Primary Schools in the Bexley Borough. A number of opportunities have arisen in various schools starting in September. If you are an experienced teacher and looking to change schools or are an NQT looking for your first Teaching post let Protocol help you find the right School for you.
The ideal candidate should:
• Have the ability to build rapport with parents
• Support pupils to make progress through providing personalised experiences
• Have very good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be confident in behavioural management
Candidates should have:
• Overseas Trained Teachers are also welcomed
• Relevant experience in a classroom environment
• Relevant KS2 experience
About Protocol Education:
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England with 35 branches in UK and international branches.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
• Dedicated consultant
• Continued support through placements
• Free CPD courses
• Referral bonuses
To Apply please follow the link or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org