Here at Protocol Education we are seeking to appoint a passionate, inspiring Key Stage 2 teacher who can provide a stimulating environment for the pupils within a school in Ely. The successful applicant will have great knowledge of the National Curriculum and the ability to provide creative cross curricular activities that will enhance the children’s engagement. The teacher should be confident in going into the classroom and designing a good framework and structure for the children’s learning and development. Additionally the chosen teacher needs to be competent in designing and implementing IEP’s for specific pupils within the classroom.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
If you are interested in this role of if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me - email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.