A friendly and popular primary school based in North Leeds, is currently looking for an enthusiastic Key Stage 2 teacher to join their team - the position will be commencing in September 2016, and is likely to last for half a term.
The ideal Teacher will have the ability to make lessons creative and engaging; they will also have the following:
• Educated to degree level and QTS
• A high passion for teaching and working with children
• Self-motivated and determined to do well
• Secure understanding of differentiation to challenge children of all abilities
Benefits for you:
• Competitive and attractive rates of pay
• A personal consultant to guide you through the process and help with your needs.
• Free CPD training
• Teacher socials – A great way to meet people.
• Recommend a friend scheme – earn before you start.
Protocol Education agency is a leading recruitment agency helping thousands of teachers find work every year.
To apply please send your CV to Annabel (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the Leeds office on 0113 233 7020 for a confidential chat.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.