KS2 TEACHER’S REQUIRED IN MIDDLETON!
Protocol Education is working with an ‘OUTSTANDING’ school in Middleton with a great reputation in the surrounding areas. There are two vacancies one in Year 1 and one in Nursery. We are looking for someone who can work well within this forward thinking setting that has lots of great provisions and provide a high quality of care to a variety of children and to establish a good relationship throughout the whole school environment.
To be eligible to work with Protocol Education you will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTS Welcome to apply) or the relevant education qualifications
* A positive approach to teaching
* A flexible approach to work
* The Ability to deliver fun and engaging lessons in line with the national curriculum
In return you will get:
* Great rates of pay
* Dedicated Consultant - Working with you to find suitable placements.
* Tax saving initiatives
* Great prospects for long term work
For further information please contact Megan on 0161 200 8500 or forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Protocol.
Winner of Best Temporary Recruitment Agency at the Recruiter Awards 2013