KS2 Teacher required in Islington
As a Key Stage Two teacher, you will be focused on teaching Years Three, Four, Five and Six, you will be very well organised, have experience with preparing students for their upper Primary years; transition into Secondary school and passion for delivering focused lesson plans. You may also have experience with SATs preparation and you will have exceptional classroom management skills. We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate candidates who can create a positive atmosphere in the classroom and is keen to further learn and train.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience in KS2.
- Very good knowledge of KS2 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
If you are looking to further your skills and already have two years teaching experience in the classroom, behind you, a good knowledge of the UK Curriculum and plenty of drive, please be in touch with us ASAP to discuss your options for the new academic year by calling Protocol Education on 020 3219 7715 or send your CV to LDannahy@protocol-education.com
Overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.